Valor’s admissions process is key to fulfilling Valor's vision to prepare tomorrow’s leaders to transform the world for Christ. We engage in a selection process with the goals of identifying the most capable and highly motivated students; students who will benefit from a Valor education, while positively contributing to the Valor community.
Valor Christian High School admission criteria includes the following:
- Student and parents are in agreement with Valor's vision and mission and are enthusiastically supportive of Christian education at Valor.
- Student and parents agree and expect to hear about Jesus Christ.
- Student must be willing to give the claims of Christ a fair hearing.
- Student demonstrates academic success and motivation.
- Student will bring tangible benefits to the greater student body.
- Valor has confidence and trust that they can serve the student and parent in reaching their goals and meeting their expectations.
The application for the 2013-14 school year is now open and available online. The online admissions process can be used for 2013-14 admissions as well as current year semester transfer students.
The online application process includes gathering student and parent information, answering several short essay questions, requesting references, acquiring transcripts, and scheduling a time for the Family Interview. The Family Interview is for the student applicant and at least one parent. Students applying for 9th grade will be required to complete admissions testing. The online application costs $100. Assessment testing will take place on the Valor campus. Click here for further information about testing options.
If you have any questions about our admissions process, please email email@example.com or contact the Valor Admissions Office at 303.471.3381.
Mary Ann Harper
Admissions Relations & International Student Coordinator
Valor Christian admits students of any gender, race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students. Valor Christian does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid, athletic, arts or other school administrated programs.