The academic program at Valor Christian High School provides students with a well-rounded Christian view of the world. We aim to interpret all aspects of life in the light of the Word of God. Valor's purpose is to graduate students with academic competence, who know, serve and love God and their neighbor.
All courses are taught by Christ-centered individuals who bring their faith and insight into the classroom.
All courses meet the very best educational standards, and are taught in a manner that prepares students for future academic challenge without jeopardizing the importance of a Christian world and life view.
The following elements define the Valor educational model:
- Collaborative teacher/learner environment
- Research and project-based learning
- Global awareness and exposure
- Outstanding course offerings and instruction
- Supplemental educational assistance for learning challenges
- Advanced placement and dual-credit coursework
- Technology proficiency emphasis
- Missions/service oriented
Numerically, we expect a 100% graduation rate and that all of our students are well prepared to matriculate to post-secondary education. We expect to lead all Colorado schools in academic focus, rigor and results.